From Baude Holding GmbH, Baude Kabeltechnik GmbH, Baude Kabeltechnik s.r.o. (Brno, Czech Republic) and our sales office in Stuttgart, we:
- are aware of the needs of industry and customers and are able to offer development, products and services to cover these needs,
- understand the needs and expectations of interested parties, strive to exceed the expectations of all interested parties positively, and do not restrict ourselves to fulfilling the requirements of regulatory frameworks or (inter) national standards, but also strictly observe national and international legal regulations,
- only meet obligations that we are able to understand, comply with or exceed,
- abide by all requirements of our customers in due time,
- implement an integrated management system that will be continuously improved and valued for suitable service and efficiency,
- define clear tasks, powers and responsibilities with regard to the quality of the provided products and services and the additional improvement of these,
- believe in doing the right job correctly from the beginning,
- measure customer satisfaction and set significant goals for improvement,
- register complaints and take appropriate steps to resolve these in a customer-friendly manner. In addition to complaints under investigation, to learn from them and not assign blame. With the same goal to stimulate employees to participate in the improvement of quality of our development, products and services,
- make sure that our employees have the needed (technical) knowledge and abilities as well as the necessary interpersonal skills,
- analyze all risks of our processes and derive from the evaluation opportunities for minimizing the risk.
RESPONSIBILITY OF OUR COMPANY MANAGEMENT
To achieve our goal,the top management is responsible for:
- an individual support of our employees by excellent top management – for strong cohesion and highest performance within our teams,
- a dynamic and tolerant employee structures – for a work environment where is no space for mobbing,
- praise the contributions of employees,
- be a good role model,
- an employer who rejects any from of discrimination.
It is expected that our employees will adhere to these guidelines, particularly:
- to have and display a professional attitude,
- to follow described procedures and instructions,
- to notify of complaints immediately,
- to study readiness and share knowledge to improve the quality of our development, products and services.
Through our cooperation, we ensure the quality of our provided products and services rendered and are a reliable and a more valuable business partner for our interested parties.